Wednesday, July 27, 2011

project 2.

Okay I have started a new project / new nendo to work on. As i don't have all the pieces I need yet
to complete project 1, project 2 has began :3 I plan to have serval projects on the go so if I need to wait
(ie: drying of paint or scuplty ect)  I can work on another project.
In this project I am turning a Fake Nendoroid Miku into one of my BJD charatcers Hana <3


                                Sand papering the parts need. Its werid she is loesing her eyes XD

                            When I Pulled her ear phones off it left these holes. hrmz need to fell them

                Albie filling in the holes with scuplty. He first combined the two parts and spread it over the hole

                                                   So here is my trusty man giving me a hand <3

                                         Here is the finshed product, now has to dry for 24hrs. 

                              I poped off her tie, so now Albie was kind enough to help me fill it in. 

                                       Using the knife he was able to push the sculpty into the hole.
                                                                  Here is the finsh results. 

         When working please rememeber to use a face mask <3 OMG it was so big, covers most of my face. 

                                             Here I am spraying the primar on the Nendoroid. 


                                         Not Optimus PRIME! lol i am picking up bad jokes >> 

                                Albie worked on some of his Kamen Riders, and yes safe first.
                                                                      An't he cute.  

No comments:

Post a Comment