Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Meep im cold!

yep im damn cold but thats cause i am all alone in the house.
my parents went away yesterday and I am already feeling this whole house has grew in size.
not that have some time to my self is a bad thing XD ie eating upstairs and watching masterchef X3

I have another two MH dolls :3 so i know have one of each of the main girl characters.
I think the boy ones are cool deisgned but are so ugly as dolls.
pitted cause the double sets have really pretty girls.
This time I got Lagoona Blue ( wave 1) and Clawedeen Wolf ( wave 2) I relal ylove these girls
but i was very sad with Lagoona hair as it mattered and is quite icky. i plan to was it out and style it myself.

The Lati situation:
i recently order a beautiful stand which was meant to be a flame. Though my mistake i didnt order the paint, though that aside its okay, but i received friday and it was broken. not a little bit, but in 4 pieces and sharp edges. i was so upswet it had looked like it had been broken and then packaged. i sent them an email and 2 hours later the repsonded saying that they were sorry and going to send another one. so fingers crossed :)
will keep it updated

No comments:

Post a Comment