Wednesday, July 6, 2011

pics of Monser High and new Nendo's

This is one is Cleo appratenly from the second wave :3 I wasn't planning on getting her
since my bf bought a beach version of her for my bday but WAH so pretty <3

Draculaura was my second favortie of the group but the more I look at her the more i think she is my fav XD

Frankie Stein So cute in arglye. i wanted to get the first wave version but so this one and liked it to ,3

Ghoulia She is very cute and i love her knee high boots.

This is currently where they reside. i plan on making their own space. bedside table lol

Nemu Asakura She is very cute though had trouble deciding which face plate to put on her.




                                                       Mio and Ritsu: Live Stage Set!
OMG was so excited about this and i have dsicovered you can get the other charatcers and another stage!!
So i plan on getting the school uniform version to play one stage and the costume ones on the other <3

No comments:

Post a Comment