Saturday, July 16, 2011

Friday / Weekend pleasure

This weekend so far has been wonderful.
Friday we went to pick up the Soom doll, which had arrived, YAY So I got my head for Mocha.
Becuase it is pink skin it will still need to be blushed to normal but at least it is not as far out as i thought it would be. The Outfit it come with is adorable =3
The top is for Mocha and the socks, pants and cape can make another tiny outfit yay <3

I went to see harry Potter part 2 and it was AWESOME!
It was pretty close to the book, the book though shall always be better.
I found the Monster high Spectra at Chadstone yay <3
I had to pay full price but that's okay, I really wanted her. I am addicted to anything with purple hair.
We had also a cool session of DDR Albie whooped my butt, but we both laughed and had a great time

Today we was a chore / relax day, we did a number of things such as washing, and watched movies together. Plus we have started to watch Kamen rider W, which I think like Den o i shall get sucked into.
Albie has been great as He has helped me put the magnets in some of my tinies which I have been
meaning to do for ages.
So now I just have to get some finally touches on some of my tines and they can get there next outfit <3
I cant wait to see what is happening tomorrow <3

No comments:

Post a Comment